We think our clear glass Dew Tumblers pair perfectly with this lemonade recipe.
Invite some friends, sit back and take a sip…
150 grams sugar
1 part peach schnapps for every 3 parts lemonade
1 bunch of mint (rinsed and dried)
1. To make a pitcher to share with friends, you should first make the simple syrup (heat 3/4 cup sugar with 1 cup water in a small saucepan until sugar is completely dissolved). A
2. Add the juice of 5 lemons and add both to a pitcher.
3. Add 3 to 4 cups (to taste) of cold water (therefore, 8 to 10 ounces peach schnapps).
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Serve over crushed ice and garnish with fresh mint leaf.
Serves 4–6 people